Banggood
Days Away from Home
10 years away from home - Singapore. Writing my stories here for my lovely mum & dad, friends and most importantly, for my wife & son back home. A self-confessed gadget freak, a spontaneous prankster on the outside and a warm loving heart inside. Enjoying a happy life with loving families, friends plus a dream job. Realising mum’s motto – “Exceed Yourself Every Day”. Always believing that “Simplicity is Beauty”.
Popular Posts
-
, Hello Guys Outfit Of The Day , I'm wearing cap choies - t-shirt also choies and zara jeans Nike shoes Hope Like it ...
-
Hi Guys I want to share with you my latest Pics PhotoGraphe By Imoodrogfashion Hope you to check below for see all Pics thanks ...
-
Outfit Of The Day I'm Wearing Jacket By Zara and nice sweatshirt By tyndeal and nice pants by zara also and vans sneakers Hop...
-
Today Look I'm Wearing Hat banggood and jacket and tee from Cndirect jeans romwe ans Nike Sneakers Hope you like this look guys ...
-
Hello guys, today I want to share with you a lovely online store Shein It is a awesome online store with fashionable clothes and Womens ...
-
OOTD Hi Guys! Today Look I'm wearing Amazing Sweatshirt By http://goo.gl/0Lte95 Pants By bershka
-
!Hey Everyone There’s nothing I love more than a simple, chic look. As you all know from previous posts, I’m a big fan of GUCCI. ...


great post bro <3
ReplyDeleteamazing
ReplyDeleteGreat Look
ReplyDeleteawesome outfit bro
ReplyDelete