Banggood
Days Away from Home
10 years away from home - Singapore. Writing my stories here for my lovely mum & dad, friends and most importantly, for my wife & son back home. A self-confessed gadget freak, a spontaneous prankster on the outside and a warm loving heart inside. Enjoying a happy life with loving families, friends plus a dream job. Realising mum’s motto – “Exceed Yourself Every Day”. Always believing that “Simplicity is Beauty”.
Popular Posts
-
, Hello Guys Outfit Of The Day , I'm wearing cap choies - t-shirt also choies and zara jeans Nike shoes Hope Like it ...
-
Hi Guys I want to share with you my latest Pics PhotoGraphe By Imoodrogfashion Hope you to check below for see all Pics thanks ...
-
Today Look I'm Wearing Hat banggood and jacket and tee from Cndirect jeans romwe ans Nike Sneakers Hope you like this look guys ...
-
Outfit Of The Day I'm Wearing Jacket By Zara and nice sweatshirt By tyndeal and nice pants by zara also and vans sneakers Hop...
-
Hello guys, today I want to share with you a lovely online store Shein It is a awesome online store with fashionable clothes and Womens ...
-
OOTD Hi Guys! Today Look I'm wearing Amazing Sweatshirt By http://goo.gl/0Lte95 Pants By bershka
-
!Hey Everyone There’s nothing I love more than a simple, chic look. As you all know from previous posts, I’m a big fan of GUCCI. ...
-
Hi dear today look I'm wearing awesome jacket by Zara also jean by zara and awesome Led Shoes By wholesalebuying For Get this s...






awesome look brother
ReplyDeleteamazing
ReplyDeleteWow this is amazing post bro ilike it ♡
ReplyDeleteGreat Look Men !
ReplyDeletegreat one bro <3
ReplyDelete